How to hard reset Samsung galaxy s20 ultra. Today my topic is how you can easily the hard reset of your galaxy s20 ultra. There might have so many causes for making a hard reset your mobile. I will share with you some reason that maybe anytime you might suffer. The main reason is if you forgot the pattern lock that you have locked, then you will be able to unlock by hard reset your mobile. And also, If you see your mobile is being automatic working message or alert on mobile display suddenly so then you have to hard reset your galaxy s20 ultra to fix that.
But sometimes you can not fix it by hard reset because the automatic alert problem comes from system firmware. So if you see after making a hard reset you’re galaxy s20 ultra and after that also same problem is going on mobile then you have to firmware software the mobile.
Samsung galaxy s20 ultra specification:
- Samsung galaxy s20 ultra network supported GSM/CDMA/ EVDO/ HSPA/LTE/
- The mobile OS version is 10.0 (ONE UI 2)
- The Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- galaxy s20 ultra Internal memory 128 GB and 12GB RAM, UFS 3.0, External microSDXC card slot.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh. Fast battery charging 45W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W and Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- And The galaxy s20 ultra Color available in Cosmic Grey, Cosmic Black
Before hard reset Samsung galaxy s20 ultra
Before hard reset Samsung s20 ultra, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data (note: because after hard reset you will lose all important from your Samsung galaxy s20 ultra forever )
- To un-sync your mobile remove Gmail ID from your Samsung s20 ultra
- Remove SIM card and SD card from Samsung s20 ultra
How to hard reset galaxy s20 ultra
Before hard reset galaxy s20 ultra Please Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off galaxy s20 ultra press by the power button
- Now press Volume up and Power button together.
- Release all button when sees Samsung recovery option on the display
- Then Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to select use volume button
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press power button
- And then select Reboot System Now and press the power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset
Before the factory resets remove SIM
- First, turn on your Samsung s20 ultra
- And then go to Settings and then tap System
- And then tap on Reset
- After that tap on Factory Data Reset
- And then Tap on Reset
- then tap on DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Galaxy s20 ultra
If galaxy s20 ultra properly not working or totally hang not working touch or other option and you can not off the galaxy s20 ultra press by the power button. Now how can easily turn off your galaxy s20 ultra from this condition? To turn off the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra press together the power button and volume down button for a long time until the turn off the mobile. See about mobile history from here. then you are Done