How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy M30s. Today my topic is how could easily hard reset of your Galaxy M30s. May any reason, If you see that Galaxy M30s not working properly, then you can hard reset your mobile to fix the problem. In addition to this, If your Galaxy M30s has locked but you forgot the lock then to unlock the mobile you have to hard reset. And also, If you’re looking automatic coming a message or alert on mobile display suddenly so then you have to do hard reset your Galaxy M30s to fix that.
But sometimes it is not fixing by hard reset because automatic alert comes from system firmware so If see after hard reset you’re Galaxy M30s the same problem then you have to firmware to mobile.
Samsung Galaxy M30s specification:
- Galaxy M30s network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE/
- The mobile OS version is 9.0 (pie)
- Galaxy M30s Display is a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16M colors.
- Galaxy M30s Internal memory 64GB/128GB 4GB/6GB RAM, UFS2.1, and 1TB external memory card slot support.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh.
- And The Galaxy M30s Color available in Sapphire Blue, Opal Black, Pearl White
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy M30s
Before hard reset Galaxy M30s, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data (note: because after hard reset you will lose all important from your Galaxy M30s forever )
- To un-sync your mobile remove Gmail ID from your Galaxy M30s
- Remove SIM card and SD card from M30s
Get USB Type C Cable 3.1 From here
How to hard reset Galaxy M30s
Before hard reset Galaxy M30s Please Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Galaxy M30s press by the power button
- Now press Volume up and Power button together.
- Release all button when sees Samsung recovery option on the display
- Then Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to select use volume button
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press power button
- And then select Reboot System Now and press the power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset
Before the factory resets remove SIM
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy M30s
- And then go to Settings and then tap System
- And then tap on Reset
- After that tap on Factory Data Reset
- And then Tap on Reset
- then tap on DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Galaxy M30s
If Galaxy M30s properly not working or totally hang not working touch or other option and you can not off the Galaxy M30s press by the power button. Now how can easily turn off your Galaxy M30s from this condition? For turn off Galaxy, M30s press together power button and volume down button for a long time until the turn off the mobile. then you are Done