How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy M40 | Today I will discuss you how to hard reset or Factory Reset Galaxy M40. This is a common problem that’s every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Samsung Galaxy M40 maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Galaxy M40.
Samsung M40 Core 2019 specification: Samsung Galaxy M40 2019 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 9.0. Samsung Galaxy M40 2019 Display is an IPS LED capacitive touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy M40 internal memory 128/64 GB and 6/4GB RAM and external memory supported 1TB. Battery Non-removable 3500 mAh. And The Samsung Galaxy M40 Color available in Midnight Blue, Sweater Blue
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy M40
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy M40, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Need original USB data cable (note: if you want to reset your Galaxy M40 with pc)
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Galaxy M40 with pc)
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy M40
Before hard reset, Samsung Galaxy M40 Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Samsung Galaxy M40 press power button
- Now press Volume UP and Power button together.
- Release all button when Samsung logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Wipe data/ factory reset.
- Now to confirm it press power button.
- And then Select Yes
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- And then select Reboot System now.
- Now press the Power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Galaxy M40
Before hard reset, Samsung Galaxy M40 remove SIM card and SD card
- First, turn on your Galaxy M40
- And then go to Settings and then General Management
- Now select Reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset
- And then Select DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Galaxy M40
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Samsung M40 Core not working or totally hang. When you are looking at the same problem in your Samsung Galaxy M40, Then press the longtime power button until power off. If you see your Samsung Galaxy M40 turn off then again press the power button. Now you are done
How to Reset your Galaxy M40 with miracle tool
When you forgot your Galaxy M40 pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Samsung USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Samsung Galaxy M40
- And then connect your Samsung Galaxy M40 with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on Samsung
- And then click Scan and select port
- Now click on Factory Reset
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done