How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S. Today my topic is how could easily hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S. May any reason, If you see that Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S not working properly, then you can hard reset your mobile to fix the problem. In addition to this, If your Xcover 4S has locked but you forgot the lock then to unlock the mobile you have to hard reset. And also, If you’re looking automatic coming a message or alert on mobile display suddenly so then you have to do hard reset your Xcover 4S to fix that. but some of the time it is not fixing by hard reset because automatic alert comes from system firmware so If see after hard reset you’re Xcover 4S looking the same problem then must you have to do a firmware to mobile. So, friends, I will try my best to give an article that how to firmware any mobile yourself in my next article
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S specification:
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE.
- The mobile OS version is 9.0 (pie)
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S Display is a PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen 16M colors.
- Galaxy Xcover 4S Internal memory 32 GB and 3GB RAM and 1TB external memory card slot support.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh.
- And The Galaxy Xcover 4S Color available in Gray
Before hard reset – Factory reset Galaxy Xcover 4S
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data (note: because after hard reset you will lose all important from your Xcover 4S forever )
- To un-sync your mobile remove Gmail ID from your Xcover 4S
- Remove SIM card
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S
Before hard reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S, Please Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Xcover 4S press by the power button
- Now press Volume up and Power button together.
- Release all button when sees Samsung recovery option on the display
- Then Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to select use volume button
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press power button
- And then select Reboot System now and press the power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Galaxy Xcover 4S
Before the factory resets remove SIM
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S
- And then go to Settings and then tap System
- And then tap on Reset
- After that tap on Factory Data Reset
- And then Tap on Reset
- then tap on DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Xcover 4S
If Xcover 4S properly not working or totally hang not working touch or other option and you can not off the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S press by the power button. Now how can easily turn off your Xcover 4S from this condition? For turn off Xcover 4S press together power button and volume down button for a long time until the turn off the mobile. then you are Done