How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10 5G | Today I will discuss you how to hard reset or Factory Reset Galaxy S10 5G. This is a common problem that’s every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Galaxy S10 5G.
Samsung S10 5G Core 2019 specification: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G 2019 network supported GSM/CDMA/ HSPA/EVDO/LTE. The mobile OS version is 9.0. Samsung Galaxy S10 5G 2019 Display is a Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy S10 5G internal memory 256/512 GB and 8GB RAM. Battery Non-removable 4500 mAh. And The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Color available in Prism White
Before hard reset Samsung galaxy S10 5G
Before hard reset Samsung galaxy S10 5G you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Galaxy S10 5G with pc)
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Before hard reset, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Samsung Galaxy S10 5G press power button
- Now press Volume UP and Power button together.
- Release all button when Samsung logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Wipe data/ factory reset.
- Now to confirm it press power button.
- And then Select Yes- Delete All user data
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- And then select Reboot System now.
- Now press the Power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory reset GalaxyS10 5G
Before hard reset, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G remove SIM card and SD card
- First, turn on your Galaxy S10 5G
- And then go to Settings and then General Management
- Now select Reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset
- And then Select DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset GalaxyS10 5G
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Samsung S10 5G Core not working or totally hang. When you are looking at the same problem in your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, Then press the longtime power button until power off. If you see your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G turn off then again press the power button. Now you are done
How to Reset your GalaxyS10 5G with miracle tool
When you forgot your Galaxy S10 5G pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Samsung USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Samsung Galaxy S105G
- And then connect your Samsung Galaxy S105G with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on Samsung
- And then click Scan and select port
- Now click on Factory Reset
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done