How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A2 Core | Today I will discuss you how to hard reset or Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A2 Core. This is a common problem that’s every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Galaxy A2 Core.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core 2019 specification: Samsung Galaxy A2 Core 2019 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 8.0. Samsung Galaxy A2 Core 2019 Display is an IPS LED capacitive touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy A2 Core internal memory 8/16 GB and 1 GB RAM or external memory supported 512 GB. Battery Non-removable 2600 mAh. And The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Color available in Blue, Black
Before hard reset Samsung galaxy a2 core
Before hard reset Samsung galaxy a2 core you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Galaxy A2 Core with pc)
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
Before hard reset, Galaxy A2 Core Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Samsung Galaxy A2 Core press power button
- Now press Volume UP and Power button together.
- Release all button when Samsung logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Wipe data/ factory reset.
- Now to confirm it press power button.
- And then Select Yes- Delete All user data
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- And then select Reboot System now.
- Now press the Power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory reset GalaxyA2 Core
Before hard reset, Galaxy a2 core remove SIM card and SD card
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- And then go to Settings and then General Management
- Now select Reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset
- And then Select DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Galaxy A2 Core
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core not working or totally hang. When you are looking at the same problem in your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, Then press the longtime power button until power off. If you see your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core turn off then again press the power button. Now you are done
How to Reset your GalaxyA2 Core with miracle tool
When you forgot your Galaxy A2 Core pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Samsung USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- And then connect your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on Samsung
- And then click Scan and select port
- Now click on Factory Reset
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done