How to hard reset Oppo Reno | Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your OppoReno. Every mobile user-facing so many problems I think it is very important you should learn a few tricks to keep better your Oppo Reno. When you must use hard reset of your Reno. If you forgot pattern lock, or password lock or finger lock then to unlock your OppoReno use hard reset. And also when you are looking your OppoReno is slow working or some apps proper not working then use factory reset or hard reset your OppoReno mobile.
specification Oppo Reno:
- Network:- supported GSM/ CDMA/ EVDO/HSPA/LTE.
- OS:- version is 9.0.
- The display:- is an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- Memory:- Internal memory 128/512 and 6/8 GB RAM.
- Battery:- Non-removable Li-Po 3765 mAh.
- Color of Reno:- available in the market: Extreme Night Black, Fog Sea Green, Nebula Purple, Pink Mist
Before Hard Reset Oppo Reno
Before hard reset your OppoReno you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Oppo Reno
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your OppoReno with pc)
How to hard reset OppoReno
Before hard reset, OppoReno Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off the Oppo Reno press power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all button when Oppo logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select English
- Now select Wipe data
- Now to select it Wipe data (keep SMS, Contact, and Photo)
- After that select OK
- Now select Reboot
- You are Done
How to factory reset OppoReno
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your OppoReno
- First, turn on your Oppo Reno
- And then go to Settings and then Aditional Settings
- And then Select Back Up And Reset
- After that Select Factory Data Reset
- And then Select Erase All Content & Settings
- Now you are Done
How to Reset the Reno with miracle tool
When you forgot your OppoReno pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download OppoRemo USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Oppo Reno
- And then connect your Oppo Reno with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- When seeing warning message press n from the keyboard
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset the Reno
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Oppo Reno not working or totally hang. When your Oppo Reno not working you can not off your mobile then you press the power button a long time with volume down button. If you see your Oppo Reno turn off then again press the power button to turn on your mobile. Done your Soft reset of OppoReno.