Factory reset Oppo K3 | Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Oppo K3. Every mobile user-facing so many problems I think it is very important you should learn a few tricks to keep better your Oppo K3. When you must use hard reset of your Oppo K3. If you forgot pattern lock, or password lock or finger lock then to unlock your Oppo K3 use hard reset. And also when you are looking your Oppo K3 is slow working or some apps proper not working then use factory reset or hard reset your Oppo K3 mobile.
Oppo K3 2019 specification:
- Oppo K3 network supported GSM/HSPA/CDMA/LTE.
- And the OS version is 9.0.
- Oppo K3 2019 Display is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- And internal memory 64/128/256 and 6/8 GB RAM
- Oppo 3 battery Non-removable Li-Po 3765 mAh.
- And The Oppo K3 Color available in the market: Extreme Black, Morning White, Nebula Purple
Before factory reset Oppo K3
Before hard reset, your Oppo K3 you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Oppo K3 for safety from FRP lock
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Oppo K3 with pc)
How to hard reset Oppo K3
Before hard reset, Oppo K3 Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off the Oppo K3 press power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all button when Oppo K3 sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select English
- Now select Wipe data
- Now to select it Wipe data (keep SMS, Contact, and Photo)
- After that select OK
- Now select Reboot
- You are Done
How to factory reset Oppo K3
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Oppo K3
- First, turn on your Oppo K3
- And then go to Settings and then Aditional Settings
- And then Select Back Up And Reset
- After that Select Factory Data Reset
- And then Select Erase All Content & Settings
- Now you are Done
How to Reset your Oppo K3 with miracle tool
When you forgot your Oppo K3 pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Oppo K3 USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Oppo K3
- And then connect your Oppo K3 with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- When seeing warning message press n from the keyboard
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Oppo K3 2019
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Oppo K3 not working or totally hang. When your Oppo K3 not working you can not off your mobile then you press the power button a long time with volume down button. If you see your Oppo K3 turn off then again press the power button to turn on your mobile. Done your Soft reset of Oppo K3.