How to hard reset and Factory reset Oppo A11. Today I will discuss how to hard reset your OppoA11. Every mobile user-facing so many problems I think it is very important you should learn a few tricks to keep better your OppoA11. When you must use the hard reset of your OppoA11. If you forgot pattern lock, or password lock or finger lock then to unlock your OppoA11 use hard reset. And also when you are looking your OppoA11 is slow working or some apps proper not working then use factory reset or hard reset your OppoA11 mobile.
- Release date 2019 October
- Model number: PCHT10, PCHM10
- OppoA11 network supported GSM/HSPA/CDMA/LTE.
- And the OS version is 9.0 and ColorOS 6.0.
- OppoA11 Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Font Camera 12 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP and back camera 8MP HDR
- And internal memory 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM
UFS2.1 and external supported microSD, up to 256 GB
- OppoA11 battery Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh. Power bank/Reverse charging
Battery charging 10W
- And The OppoA11 Color available in the market: Cloud White, Purple, Lake Green
Before factory reset Oppo A11
Before hard reset, your OppoA11 you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your OppoA11 for safety from FRP lock
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your OppoA11 with pc)
How to hard reset
Before hard reset, OppoA11 Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off the OppoA11 press power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all buttons when OppoA11 sees on display then touches on the display.
- And then select English
- Now select Wipe data
- Now to select it Wipe data (keep SMS, Contact, and Photo)
- After that select OK
- Now select Reboot
- You are Done
How to factory reset your mobile
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your OppoA11
- First, turn on your OppoA11
- And then go to Settings and then Aditional Settings
- And then Select Back Up And Reset
- After that Select Factory Data Reset
- And then Select Erase All Content & Settings
- Now you are Done
How to Reset Oppo A11 with miracle tool
When you forgot your OppoA11 pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Oppo A11 USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on OppoA11
- And then connect your OppoA11 with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- When seeing warning message press n from the keyboard
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset you Mobile
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Oppo A11 not working or totally hang. When your OppoA11 not working you can not off your mobile then you press the power button a long time with the volume down button. If you see your OppoA11 turn off then again press the power button to turn on your mobile. Done your Soft reset of OppoA11.