How to Hard reset Motorola One Action XT2013-1, XT2013-2: Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Motorola One Action. Very easily you can fix the problem in a short time. Many mobile users forget their pattern lock and password or PIN lock after locking mobile. If you forget the mobile lock you can reset the lock very quickly without any problem.
Motorola One Action specification:
- Motorola One Action network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE.
- The Motorola One Action OS version is 9.0.
- Motorola One Action Display is LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M colors.
- The Motorola One Action internal memory 128 GB and 4 GB RAM, and external memory 512 GB
- Motorola One Action camera primary 12/16/5MP and secondary 12MP.
- Battery Non-removable Li-lon 3500 mAh.
- And The Motorola One Action Color available in Aqua Teal, Denim Blue, Pearl White
Before hard reset android Motorola One Action
Before hard reset your Motorola One Action you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Motorola One Action
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Motorola One Action with pc)
How to hard reset Motorola One Action
Before hard reset, Motorola One Action Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. (Note: Before hard reset, your Motorola One Action Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, Turn off Motorola One Action press power button
- Now press the Volume Down – and Power button together 10 or 15 seconds.
- Release all button when sees recovery options on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Recovery Mode by volume button to confirm that press power button
- Now see No Command Logo then press quick and release together Power button and volume up button
- And then Select Wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm it press the power button
- After that select OK to confirm that press power button
- Now select Reboot system now to confirm that press power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Motorola One Action
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your One Action XT2013-1, XT2013-2. (Note: Before hard reset, your mobile Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, turn on your Motorola One Action
- And then go to Settings
- Now from the side search box type factor
- After that Select Erase all data (factory reset) and tap
- Now tap on Erase all data (factory reset)
- And then tap on Reset Phone
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Motorola One Action
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Motorola One Action totally not working or hang. Then for fix the problem you can try together with the Volume Down button and Power button for a long time until restart or shutdown mobile. After restart and shutdown mobile I hope your mobile now in normal working. And you are Done
How to Reset your Motorola One Action with miracle tool
After forgetting your mobile lock If you want to reset the lock from mobile you can remove the lock by miracle tool also easily. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool. (Note: Before resetting your Motorola One Action, you Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, Download the miracle tool from here RAR file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Motorola One Action USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle tool
- Now turn on Motorola One Action
- And then connect your Motorola One Action with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- After that Click Start Button
- Now Press Y
- Now you are Done