How to Hard Reset and factory reset Meizu Note 9: Today I will discuss with you how to hard reset your Meizu Note 9. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Meizu Note 9 maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Meizu Note 9.
Meizu Note 9 2018 specification: Meizu Note 9 network supported GSM/CDMA/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 9.0. Meizu Note 9 Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 16 M colors. Meizu Note 9 internal memory 64/128 GB and 4/6 GB RAM. Meizu Note 9 camera primary 48MP 5MP and secondary 20MP.Battery Non-removable Li-lon 4000 mAh. And The Meizu Note 9 Color is available in Black, Blue, White.
Before Factory reset Meizu Note 9
Before hard reset your Meizu Note 9 you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Meizu Note 9
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Meizu Note 9 with pc)
How to hard reset Meizu Note 9
Before hard reset, Meizu Note 9 Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. (Note: Before hard reset, your Meizu Note 9 Must need a battery charge of 80%)
- First, Turn off Meizu Note 9 press the power button
- Now press the Volume UP and Power buttons together.
- Release all button when Meizu logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select CLEAR DATA.
- And then Select Start
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Meizu Note 9
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Meizu Note 9. (Note: Before hard reset, your Meizu Note 9 Must need a battery charge of 80%)
- First, turn on your Meizu Note 9
- And then go to Settings
- Now select Storage & backup
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select reset Phone To factory default and tap Ok
- And then Select Start Resetting and tap ok
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Meizu Note 9
Sometimes you are looking suddenly at your Meizu Note 9 not working or totally hang. When you are looking the same as the problem that time you need to the longtime press power button. If you see your Meizu Note 9 turn off then again press the power button to turn note 9.
How to Reset your Meizu Note 9 with miracle tool
When you forgot your Meizu Note 9 pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool. (Note: Before hard reset, your Meizu Note 9 Must need a battery charge of 80%)
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here RAR file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Meizu Note 9 USB driver and install it on your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Meizu Note 9
- And then connect your Meizu Note 9 with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- After that Click Start Button
- Now Press Y
- Now you are Done