How to hard reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G: Without any risk how you can hard reset your mobile. Before hard reset or factory reset Lenovo Z6 pro-5G take a piece of knowledge to keep safe all mobile data and other important content. With a hard reset or factory reset, you can fix many problems of mobile. Basically. we are looking at simple problems we can’t fix for that we are taking extra tension. From today’s, no need to take extra tension for the simple problems. What kinds of simple problems we can fix without the mobile maker. So please see the solution. If After locked your mobile you have forgotten the lock such as pattern lock, PIN lock, Fringer lock then you can solve the problem by hard reset. And else you’re looking automatic coming a message or alert on mobile display suddenly so then you have to do hard reset you Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G to fix that. but some of the time it is not fixing by hard reset because automatic alert comes from system firmware so If after hard reset you’re looking the same problem then must you have to do a firmware to mobile. So, friends, I will try my best to give an article that how to firmware any mobile yourself in my next article
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G 2019 specification:
- Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G network supported GSM/ HSPA/CDMA/LTE/ 5G.
- The mobile OS version is 9.0 (ZUI 11)
- Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Display is a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16M colors.
- Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Internal memory 128/256/512 GB and 6/8/12GB RAM and 1TB external memory support.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh.
- And The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Color available in RED
Before Factory reset – hard reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
Before hard reset Z6 Pro 5G, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data (note: because after hard reset you will lose all important from your mobile forever )
- To un-sync your mobile remove Gmail ID from your mobile
- Remove SIM card
How to hard reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
Before hard reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G, Please Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G press by the power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all button when seeing recovery option on the display
- And then press the volume button to select Recovery mode.
- Now to confirm press power button.
- Then Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to select use volume button
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press power button
- And then select Reboot System now and press the power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
Before the factory resets remove SIM
- First, turn on your Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
- And then go to Settings and then tap Backup&Reset
- After that tap on Erase All Data
- And then Tap on Reset Phone
- then tap on Erase Everything
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
If mobile properly not working or totally hang not working touch or other option and you can not off the mobile press by the power button. Now how can easily turn off your mobile from this condition? For turn off Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G mobile press together power button and volume down button for a long time until the turn off the mobile. then you are Done