hard reset android Oppo Reno2 Z | Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Oppo Reno2 Z. Every mobile user-facing so many problems I think it is very important you should learn a few tricks to keep better your Oppo Reno2 Z. When you must use hard reset of your Oppo Reno2 Z. If you forgot pattern lock, or password lock or finger lock then to unlock your Oppo Reno2 Z use hard reset. And also when you are looking your Oppo Reno2 Z is slow working or some apps proper not working then use factory reset or hard reset your Oppo Reno2 Z mobile.
Oppo Reno2 Z 2019 specification:
- Oppo Reno2 Z network supported GSM/HSPA/CDMA/EVDO/LTE.
- And the OS version is 9.0.
- Oppo Reno2 Z 2019 Display is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- And internal memory 256 and 8 GB RAM and External 256 GB
- Oppo Reno2 Z battery Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh.
- And The Oppo Reno2 Z Color available in the market: Jet Black (Extreme Night Black), Ocean Green (Fog Sea Green)
- Models: PCKT00, PCKM70, PCKM00
Before hard reset android Oppo Reno2 Z
Before hard reset, your Oppo Reno2 Z you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Oppo Reno2 Z for safety from FRP lock
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Oppo Reno2 Z with pc)
How to hard reset Android Oppo Reno2 Z
Before hard reset, Oppo Reno2 Z Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off the Oppo Reno2 Z press power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all button when Oppo Reno2 Z sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select English
- Now select Wipe data
- Now to select it Wipe data (keep SMS, Contact, and Photo)
- After that select OK
- Now select Reboot
- You are Done
How to factory reset Oppo Reno2 Z
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Oppo Reno2 Z
- First, turn on your Oppo Reno2 Z
- And then go to Settings and then Aditional Settings
- And then Select Back Up And Reset
- After that Select Factory Data Reset
- And then Select Erase All Content & Settings
- Now you are Done
How to Reset your Oppo Reno2 Z with miracle tool
When you forgot your Oppo Reno2 Z pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Oppo Reno2 Z USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Oppo Reno2 Z
- And then connect your Oppo Reno2 Z with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- When seeing warning message press n from the keyboard
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Oppo Reno2 Z
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Oppo Reno2 Z not working or totally hang. When your Oppo Reno2 Z not working you can not off your mobile then you press the power button a long time with volume down button. If you see your Oppo Reno2 Z turn off then again press the power button to turn on your mobile. Done your Soft reset of Oppo Reno2 Z.