How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019. Today my topic is how could easily hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019. May any reason, If you see that Galaxy Tab A 8.0 not working properly, then you can hard reset your mobile to fix the problem. In addition to this, If your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 has locked but you forgot the lock then to unlock the mobile you have to hard reset. And also, If you’re looking automatic coming a message or alert on mobile display suddenly so then you have to do hard reset your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 to fix that.
but some of the time it is not fixing by hard reset because automatic alert comes from system firmware so If see after hard reset you’re Galaxy Tab A 8.0 looking the same problem then must you have to do a firmware to mobile. So, friends, I will try my best to give an article that how to firmware any mobile yourself in my next article
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 specification:
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE.
- The mobile OS version is 9.0 (pie)
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Display is a TFT capacitive touchscreen 16M colors.
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Internal memory 32 GB and 2GB RAM and 1TB external memory card slot support.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh.
- And The Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Color available in Carbon Black, Silver Gray
Before hard reset – Factory reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Before hard reset Galaxy Tab A 8.0, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data (note: because after hard reset you will lose all important from your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 forever )
- To un-sync your mobile remove Gmail ID from your Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Remove SIM card
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Before hard reset Galaxy Tab A 8.0, Please Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Galaxy Tab A 8.0 press by the power button
- Now press Volume up and Power button together.
- Release all button when sees Samsung recovery option on the display
- Then Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to select use volume button
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press power button
- And then select Reboot System Now and press the power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Before the factory resets remove SIM
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- And then go to Settings and then tap System
- And then tap on Reset
- After that tap on Factory Data Reset
- And then Tap on Reset
- then tap on DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Galaxy Tab A 8.0
If Galaxy Tab A 8.0 properly not working or totally hang not working touch or other option and you can not off the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 press by the power button. Now how can easily turn off your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 from this condition? For turn off Galaxy Tab A 8.0 press together power button and volume down button for a long time until the turn off the mobile. then you are Done