How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. Today my topic is how could easily hard reset of your Galaxy A90 5G. May any reason, If you see that Galaxy A90 5G not working properly, then you can hard reset your mobile to fix the problem. In addition to this, If your Galaxy A90 5G has locked but you forgot the lock then to unlock the mobile you have to hard reset. And also, If you’re looking automatic coming a message or alert on mobile display suddenly so then you have to do hard reset your Galaxy A90 5G to fix that.
But sometimes it is not fixing by hard reset because automatic alert comes from system firmware so If see after hard reset you’re Galaxy A90 5G same problem then you have to firmware to mobile.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specification:
- Galaxy A90 5G network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE/5G
- The mobile OS version is 9.0 (pie)
- Galaxy A90 5G Display is a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16M colors.
- Galaxy A90 5G Internal memory 128 GB and 6/ 8GB RAM and 512GB external memory card slot support.
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh.
- And The Galaxy A90 5G Color available in Black, White
Before hard reset – Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
Before hard reset Galaxy A90 5G, you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data (note: because after hard reset you will lose all important from your A90 5G forever )
- To un-sync your mobile remove Gmail ID from your Galaxy A90 5G
- Remove SIM card
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
Before hard reset Galaxy A90 5G Please Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Galaxy A90 5G press by the power button
- Now press Volume up and Power button together.
- Release all button when sees Samsung recovery option on the display
- Then Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to select use volume button
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- Select Yes by volume button and confirm that press power button
- And then select Reboot System Now and press the power button
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Galaxy A90 5G
Before the factory resets remove SIM
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- And then go to Settings and then tap System
- And then tap on Reset
- After that tap on Factory Data Reset
- And then Tap on Reset
- then tap on DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Galaxy A90 5G
If Galaxy A90 5G properly not working or totally hang not working touch or other option and you can not off the Galaxy A90 5G press by the power button. Now how can easily turn off your Galaxy A90 5G from this condition? For turn off Galaxy A90 5G press together power button and volume down button for a long time until the turn off the mobile. then you are Done