Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A6s | How to master reset: Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A6s. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Samsung Galaxy A6s maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A6s.
Samsung Galaxy A6s 2018 specification: Samsung Galaxy A6s 2018 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 8.0. Samsung Galaxy A6s 2018 Display is super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy A6s internal memory 64/128 GB and 6 GB RAM or external memory supported 512 GB. Battery Non-removable 3300 mAh. And The Samsung Galaxy A6s Color available in Black, Blue, white, red, pink.
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6s
Before hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A6s you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Samsung Galaxy A6s
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Samsung Galaxy A6s with pc)
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A6s
Before hard reset, Samsung Galaxy A6s Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Samsung Galaxy A6s press power button
- Now press Volume UP and Power button together.
- Release all button when Samsung logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Wipe data/ factory reset.
- Now to confirm it press power button.
- And then Select Yes- Delete All user data
- After that to confirm that press Power button.
- And then select Reboot System now.
- Now press the Power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy A6s
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Samsung Galaxy A6s
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy A6s
- And then go to Settings and then General Management
- Now select Reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset
- And then Select DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A6s
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Samsung Galaxy A6s not working or totally hang. When you are looking same as the problem that time you need to the longtime press power button. If you see your mobile turn off then again press the power button.
How to Reset your Samsung Galaxy A6s with miracle tool
When you forgot your Samsung Galaxy A6s pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Samsung USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Samsung Galaxy A6s
- And then connect your Samsung Galaxy A6s with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on Samsung
- And then click Scan and select port
- Now click on Factory Reset
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done