Hard reset Oppo A7 | How to master reset: Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Oppo A7. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Oppo A7 maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Oppo A7.
Oppo A7 2018 specification: Oppo A7 2018 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 8.1. Oppo A7 2018 Display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen. Oppo A7 internal memory 32/64 GB and 3/4 GB RAM or external memory supported 512 GB. Battery Non-removable 4200 mAh. And The Oppo A7 Color available in Glazing Blue, Dazzling Gold, Rose pink.
Before Hard Reset Oppo A7
Before hard reset your Oppo A7 you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Oppo A7
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Oppo A7 with pc)
How to hard reset Oppo A7
Before hard reset, Oppo A7 Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Oppo A7 press power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all button when Oppo logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select English
- Now select Wipe data and cache
- Now to select it Wipe data and cache
- After that select YES
- Now select Reboot
- You are Done
How to factory reset Oppo A7
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Oppo A7
- First, turn on your Oppo A7
- And then go to Settings and then Backup & reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset Device
- And then Select Erase Everithing
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Oppo A7
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Oppo A7 not working or totally hang. When you are looking same as the problem that time you need to the longtime press power button. If you see your Oppo A7 turn off then again press the power button.
How to Reset your Oppo A7 with miracle tool
When you forgot your Oppo A7 pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download Oppo A7 USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Oppo A7
- And then connect your Oppo A7 with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on MTK
- And then click Format and select port
- When seeing warning message press n from the keyboard
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset Oppo A7
When you should soft reset Oppo A7. When you see your Oppo A7 are hang or not working any option that time you should hard reset your mobile. let started Press Power button for few minutes. You see the Oppo A7 will turn off. After turn off your Oppo A7 Again press Power Button then your Opppo A7 Will turn On. Then you are Done.