How to Hard Reset OnePlus 6T: Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your OnePlus 6T. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your OnePlus 6T maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your OnePlus 6T.
OnePlus 6T 2018 specification: OnePlus 6T network supported GSM/CDMA/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 9.0. OnePlus 6T Display is Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. OnePlus 6T internal memory 256 GB and 8 GB RAM and 128 GB memory and 8/6 GB RAM. OnePlus 6T camera primary 20MP/ 16MP and secondary 16MP.Battery Non-removable Li-Lon 3700 mAh. And The OnePlus 6T Color available in Midnight Black, Mirror Black, thunder Purple.
see Als: How to Root your OnePlus 6T
Before Hard Reset OnePlus 6T
Before hard reset your OnePlus 6T you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your OnePlus 6T
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your OnePlus 6T with pc)
How to hard reset OnePlus 6T
Before hard reset, OnePlus 6T Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. (Note: Before hard reset, your OnePlus 6T Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, Turn off OnePlus 6T press power button
- Now press Volume Down and Power button together.
- Release all button when OnePlus logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Enter PIN no.
- And then Select Wipe Data And Cache
- Now select Erase Everything
- You are Done.
How to factory reset OnePlus 6T
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your OnePlus 6T. (Note: Before hard reset, your OnePlus 6T Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, turn on your OnePlus 6T
- And then go to Settings and then Backup and reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset Phone
- And then Select Erase Everything
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset OnePlus 6T
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your OnePlus 6T not working or totally hang. When you are looking same as the problem that time you need to longtime press power button. If you see your OnePlus 6T turn off then again press the power button.
How can hard reset OnePlus 6T by Code
- For IME Check *#06#
- For the Test menu *# 808#
- Phone information and Wifi information *#*#4636#*#*
- for calendar information *#*#225#*#*
- For google play store *#*#426#*#*
How to active Recovery mode of OnePlus 6T
- First, Turn off your OnePlus 6T press by Power button
- Now press Volume Down button and power button
- Release all button when seeing OnePlus Logo on mobile display
- Now OnePlus 6T recovery is Done
How to Power Saving Mode of OnePlus 6T
- First, go to OnePlus 6T settings options
- After that tap Battery
- Now from top right corner side choose Battery Saver
- Now Battery saver Turn On