Hard Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus: Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Nokia 3.1 Plus maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus.
Nokia 3.1 Plus 2018 specification: Nokia 3.1 Plus network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The Nokia 3.1 Plus OS version is 8.0. Nokia 3.1 Plus Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Nokia 3.1 Plus internal memory 32 GB memory and 3 GB RAM and 16 GB memory 2 GB. And Nokia 3.1 Plus camera primary 13MP/.5MP and secondary 8MP. Nokia 3.1 Plus Battery Non-removable Li-lon 3500 mAh. And The Nokia 3.1 Plus Color available in White, Blue, Gray.
Before Hard Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Before hard reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data from your Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Remove Gmail ID from your Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus with pc)
How to hard reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Before hard reset, Nokia 3.1 Plus Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. (Note: Before hard reset, your Nokia 3.1 Plus Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, Turn off Nokia 3.1 Plus press power button
- Now press Volume UP and Power button together.
- Release all button then see Android logo on Nokia 3.1 Plus display.
- After that see android logo icon on Nokia 3.1 Plus then press together the power button and press volume up button for 2 seconds.
- Now select Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it press power button.
- And then again select Yes– Delete all user data and confirm it press the power button
- Now select the Reboot system now and confirm it press the power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Nokia 3.1 Plus. (Note: Before hard reset, your Nokia 3.1 Plus Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, turn on your Nokia 3.1 Plus
- And then go to Settings
- Now then Select Backup & Reset
- After that Select Factory Data Reset
- And then Select reset Device
- after that Touch Erase Everything
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Nokia 3.1 Plus not working or totally hang. When you are looking same as the problem that time you need to the longtime press power button. If you see your Nokia 3.1 Plus turn off then again press the power button.
How can hard reset Nokia 3.1 Plus by Code
- For IME Check *#06#
- The Phone information *#*# 4636#*#*
- Huawei Honor 10, Version Information, Network Information, veneer information *#*#2846579#*#*
- the calendar information *#*#225#*#*
- Debug info and google play service *#*#426#*#*
- Google partner setup *#*#759#*#*
How to active Recovery mode of Nokia 3.1 Plus
- First, Turn off your Nokia 3.1 Plus press by Power button
- Now press Volume Down button and power button
- Release all button when seeing Fast-boot Mode on mobile display
- And then select Recovery mode use Volume key and for confirming it press the power button.
- See now android logo icon on Nokia 3.1 Plus then press the power button and press volume up button for 2 seconds
- Now Nokia 3.1 Plus recovery is Done