Hard reset Lava Z81 lava mobile phone And Hard Reset: Today I will discuss you how to hard reset your Lava Z81. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Lava Z81 maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset or factory reset your Lava Z81.
Lava Z81 specification: Lava Z81 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The Lava Z81 OS version is 8.1. Lava Z81 Display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Also, Lava Z81 internal memory 32 GB memory and 3 GB RAM And memory 16GB RAM 2GB and external memory support 128GB. Lava Z81 camera primary 13MP and secondary 13MP. And Lava Z81 Battery Non-removable Li-lon 3000 mAh. And The Lava Z81
Before Hard Reset or Factory reset Lava Z81 lava mobile phone
Before hard reset your Lava Z81 you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data from your Lava Z81
- Remove Gmail ID from your Lava Z81
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Lava Z81 with pc)
How to hard reset Lava Z81 lava mobile phone
Before hard reset, Lava Z81 Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. (Note: Before hard reset, your Lava Z81 Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, Turn off Lava Z81 press power button
- Now press Volume UP and Power button together.
- Release all button then see Boot Mode on Lava Z81 display.
- And then select Recovery use Volume key and for confirming it press the power button.
- After that see android logo icon on Lava Z81 then press the power button and press volume up button for 2 seconds.
- Now select Wipe Data/ Factory reset and confirm it press power button.
- And then select Yes and confirm it press the power button
- Now select the Reboot system now and confirm it press the power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory reset Lava Z81
Before factory reset remove SIM card and SD card from your Lava Z81 (Note: Before hard reset, your Lava Z81 Must need battery charge 80%)
- First, turn on your Lava Z81
- And then go to Settings and then Advanced Settings
- Now then Select Backup & Reset
- After that Select Factory Data Reset
- And then Select Reset Phone
- after that Touch Erase Everything
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Reset Lava Z81
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Lava Z81 not working or totally hang. When you are looking same as the problem that time you need to the longtime press power button. If you see your Lava Z81 turn off then again press the power button.
How can factory reset Lava Z81 by Code
- For IME Check *#06#
- The Test menu *#*# 7780#*#*
- Lava Z81, Version Information, Phone Information, battery information *#*#7780#*#*
- the calendar information *#*#225#*#*
- For About Phone *#*#0000#*#*
How to active Recovery mode of Lava Z81
- First, Turn off your Lava Z81 press by Power button
- Now press Volume Down button and power button
- Release all button when seeing Fastboot Mode on mobile display
- And then select Recovery mode use Volume key and for confirming it press the power button.
- See now android logo icon on Lava Z81 then press the power button and press volume up button for 2 seconds
- Now Lava Z81 recovery is Done