Factory reset Samsung A8s | How to master format: Today I will discuss with you how to hard reset or Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A8s. Every mobile user facing this problem. Because after pattern lock or face lock your Samsung Galaxy A8s maybe you forgot the lock. If you forgot the lock then you can reset the lock very easily just hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A8s.
Samsung Galaxy A8s 2018 specification: Samsung Galaxy A8s 2018 network supported GSM/ HSPA/LTE. The mobile OS version is 9.0. Samsung Galaxy A8s 2018 Display is ISP LED capacities touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy A8s internal memory 128 GB and 6/8 GB RAM or external memory supported 512 GB. Battery Non-removable 3800 mAh. And The Samsung Galaxy A8s Color available in Blue, Gray, Green
Before Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A8s
Before factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A8s you need to follow the under all step
- Need 80% mobile battery charge
- Backup all mobile data
- Remove Gmail ID from your Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Need original USB data cable
- Need USB driver (note: if you want to reset your Samsung Galaxy A8s with pc)
How to hard reset
Before hard reset, Samsung Galaxy A8s Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile.
- First, Turn off Samsung Galaxy A8s press the power button
- Now press the Volume UP and Power buttons together.
- Release all buttons when the Samsung logo sees on display then touch on the display.
- And then select Wipe data/ factory reset.
- Now to confirm it press the power button.
- And then Select Yes- Delete All user data
- After that to confirm that press the Power button.
- And then select Reboot System Now.
- Now press the Power button.
- You are Done.
How to factory rest
Before Factory Reset Samsung remove SIM card and SD card from your Samsung Galaxy A8s
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy A8s
- And then go to Settings and then General Management
- Now select Reset
- And then Select Factory Data Reset
- After that Select Reset
- And then Select DELETE ALL
- Now you are Done
How to Soft Rese
Sometimes you are looking suddenly your Samsung Galaxy A8s not working or totally hang. When you are looking the same as the problem that time you need to the longtime press power button. If you see your mobile turn off then again press the power button.
How to Reset your Samsung Galaxy A8s with miracle tool
When you forgot your Samsung Galaxy A8s pattern lock or face lock, then you can reset the lock with the tool. Now see how to reset the lock with the tool
- First, Download the miracle-free tool from here Rar file password is:- Android Tricks Box
- And also download the Samsung USB driver and install it in your PC
- After that lunch miracle free tool
- Now turn on Samsung Galaxy A8s
- And then connect your Samsung Galaxy A8s with a USB cable to pc
- Now Click on Samsung
- And then click Scan and select port
- Now click on Factory Reset
- After that Click Start Button
- Now you are Done